Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Miller and Markez - Mexican Law Firm (by Ralph D.):

Miller and Markez may be a formal law firm in Mexico City but their concept is a total scam, just another way to sucker you out of money. You will not see any settlement money and will only lose more of your funds. I spoke with one of their "paralegals" who was fed up with their operation and was leaving to live in Los Angeles.

If they had been court-appointed to represent victims there would be no need to pony up money them to represent you. Last week I received an email from the Sheraton Buganvilias where I own two timeshares warning of these on-going scams. Someone at the resorts is obviously selling the client lists to these firms so they can try to obtain money from you.

If you send them money and nothing happens what is your recourse? Zero! Stay away from anyone who is asking for money upfront for timeshare resales. If they are so good ask them to provide you with even one buyer on a confidential basis. They cannot do it as they have no buyers. Or, ask them why their buyers are not simply buying timeshare resales on Ebay for $1.00.

Use common sense. If it is too good to be true, it usually is a scam.