Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Is BBVA Bancomer Facilitating Mexican timeshare scams? (by Damian B.):

I have been scammed. I was contacted by Waterfront Property Group in Seattle, WA. They sounded real. The forms looked legit and I sent the taxes to Mexico to BBVA Bancomer, c/o Ramon Miranda Castro Consultoria Fiscal Financiera Plaza de la Republica s/n Col. Tabaclera, CP 060-30 MEXICO DF.

They received the money (taxes for sale in Mex) and then sent me a copy of the the supposed wire transfer which never showed up. Needless to say that I cannot get hold of this Ramon Castro and the people in Seattle will not take my calls. Interestingly enough they replied to an email that said that I was verbally abusing them, their employees and clients and that I would have to send my own dog to get my money back. I say this is interesting because I would like to report them to the BBB. The BBB say that they reserve the right to reject complaints that use abusive or foul language. Waterfront Property Group has set the stage by saying that I had used abusive language (which I had not) so that my claim would be dismissed.