Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Can't even give them one star (by K T.):

Please take pictures and date them. You or someone else may be able to use them if you are willing to testify if needed. Also Consider sending them to the Virginia State Attorney General, The Federal trade Commission, the USPS inspector in Richmond Virginia, the BBB, post on travel adviser, and any other agency you can think of. Sign and date the back of the pictures you send. Without actions, the same story keeps playing. Suspect, think, know and PROOF are 4 different ways but proof or evidence it the real part that can make a big difference. What if CLO takes only "good pictures" and tries to use them a proof? Without counter evidence/proof against, the same story will keep playing. I am one of the lucky ones who can still speak out and no longer have to deal these companies. There is new info out in the news and in looking up/ searching court records. There is lots of information if one willing to check- but it is time consuming. And in 2014 it looks like the bankruptcy claim in Virginia Federal Court was withdrawn by Land'or International who as I recall noted they owed CLO 4-5 Million Dollars. Its always best to check and confirm this kind of information or what others post yourself so as not be be lead down a blind alley. That is if you want to stop what you are feeling is happening to you and others. Good luck, each of you can make a difference. The easier and likely effective way is to hire the attorney who has been reported as being successful in dealing with them.

elizabethg346 wrote:
We are in a one bed unit on the second floor facing marina. It is disgusting. The floor under the dining table is heaving upwards and the tiles are cracktd. The bathroom shower is all patched with caulking and is peeling off. The shower head barely works and is ready to fall off any day. Stained counters in bathroom. Cracked dirty tiles in kitchen . Shall I go on? How they have the nerve to sell new timeshares when the staff has not been paid in over 30 weeks is beyond me. Oh and there is a rumour of a New Investor but they won't say who.