Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Can't even give them one star (by K T.):

publianap wrote:
Absolutely, club Land'or is suing me for special assessment fees and maintenance I am fed-up of paying them and trick me and told me there will never happened since it is a Bahamas company. I believe they need a class action.

There is a lot of help and information that has been collected. If you want some more on this contact Christine as noted above. Be sure to have some kind of representation for the date of your hearing. If you are not there or do not have an attorney, the courts will automatically rule in favor of Club Land'or. Lay person input. You can also call the clerks of the court from the notice you received. Ask questions and they will help as much as they can on the process and can, if you ask, refer you to cases that have been successful which contains a lot of good information if needed. Read prior pages as well. Take some kind of action or things will likely get a lot worse for you. Again this is lay person input as I am not an attorney. Good luck, you can do this.