Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Can't even give them one star (by Terri B.):

When Land'Or first started selling you chose the unit that 'belonged' to you and marina view units were the most expensive. I assumed they were larger but they aren't. For decades even though we are Charter Members we could not swap our unit for one of them upon arrival and I would always ask...lol. They were considered 'upscale' due to the location/view and 'real' A/C and more nicely decorated and were always full. As occupancy went down we were occasionally offered a marina view. Examples - broken appliance, couple decided to stay in our unit a few extra days and most recently we checked into our unit but my knees were bad and found I could not handle the stairs and they kindly offered to move us downstairs to a marina view . Bottom line traditionally the marina view units are better maintained and the first to get updated or renovated. Now that there are gorgeous 2-3 bedroom units I have to assume those are the most sought after but like I said earlier you have to use an exchange to get one.

kt72 wrote:
terrib179 wrote:
Elizabethg....OMG......Those units are the ones that are supposed to be the BEST ones!

Not understanding the reference on this. Please clarify what units are supposed to be the best ones. Thanks.