Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Selling my timeshare (by Don P.):

Go to the General Discussion subject in the forum and click onto the T W on line marketing and you will find a conversation about Cheryl Moats. It seems she charges about $ 199 to list your timeshare. Those companies usually just run useless ads and charge customers for absolutely doing nothing. They tempt you by suggesting that you list it for an unrealistic price to get your business. The one big red flag is the shills ( people singing her praises ) that post in the forum to make her look legit. If you have about $ 199 to throw away then by all means send her the money. I would listen to Lance and other that have been giving solid advice in the forums for years and have never asked anyone for a penny for their help.

Be realistic and do your homework. Check the internet to see if anyone has listed or sold a similar timeshare. I gave back two timeshares in 2011 through " deed backs " . I just wanted to be rid of the forever increasing maintenance fees and assessments. . Best decision I made in a long time . The good news is that you came to the forum before forking over you hard earned money to someone with a good B S line .

Good luck and let us know how you made out.