Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

VACATION STRATEGY INC. are they a good company? (by KC):

susanp930 wrote:
I have recently been approached by Vacation Strategy to either rent or liquidate my Wyndham Timeshare. They promise no fees. Definitely sounds too good to be true. I would be interested in knowing if anyone has any feedback on this company. While they have an A+ rating on BBB, it's because there are no documented complaints against them. They are not accredited by BBB. I would love to get rid of this timeshare that I've never used. Major impulsive buy that I regret.

Are you aware of Wyndham's "Ovation" (deedback) program? There are 480 posts about it, right in this forum. Wyndham may take your "product" back FOR FREE under Ovation (unless there is still a unpaid loan balance outstanding or unpaid maintenance fees). Why EVER consider getting involved with some obscure, unknown pack of thieves that contacted you out of a clear blue sky, very obviously just looking to separate you from your money? Rest assured, there WILL definitely be costs and once you "pay up", that money will be gone forever, never to return --- with absolutely no results. Do you really believe that these unknown parasites somehow possess "magical escape beans", or have contacted you out of a clear blue sky out of the goodness of their heart?

Repeat to yourself as often as necessary for it to sink in that old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted". Please don't become someone who once again proves that old saying to be absolutely true.