Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

beware of dealing with Timeshare Broker Services of Florida (by Tom S.):

Unethical business......I recently went through VRBO to find and reserve a rental. Was sent a reply stating that 'they are updating their prices' and the LISTED price was not available, therefore my reservation was cancelled. Then, received a text stating that they wanted to chat with me. Was contacted by Dustin who wanted to work with me outside of the VRBO system to save me money.....I found this a bit strange and unethical, but listened to what he had to say. Although he couldn't honor the listed price of $4,500, he was able to work out a deal for $7,100.....yea, right!!!! After explaining that I will think about it, he contacted me stating that somebody else rented that unit (it was about 60 minutes later), but he has a similar in another property for the same amount.....told him I was not interested... Today, that same unit, is back on VRBO for the same low price.....I get the feeling that Dustin is purposely listing properties at an incorrect price to lure customers in. Then, he attempts to work with the customer, outside the VRBO system, to eliminate their listing fees.... I have already contacted VRBO to report this type of business practice!!!