My mom's timeshare

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

My mom's timeshare (by Lawreen A.):

Hi there, my mom had a time share and she died this past summer. She moved the time share into my name just before she died. I have never owned a time share and I really would like to sell it. Does anyone have any advice on how much to sell for? Is it easy to sell? She paid $30,000.00 American. I do not expect to get that, or even close. Unfortunately she had leukemia and in her last few months she was scammed ~$15,000.00. It is just really sad how people are taken advantage of. The time share is at the Grand Solomar Lands End, Los Cabos Mexico. She has a studio for one floating week a year. It has a Murphy bed and basic kitchen. In the contract they confirmed you can move the week to a following year if it is unused, so that you have two weeks. Any help would be appreciated. The company has not been very helpful in answering questions. Thank you very much from Canada! Please do not reply if you have a negative comment or would like to pass judgement. I am not looking to walk away from this, I would like to sell it. Lawreen