Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Impossible to sell or even give away this Gem? (by Libby G.):

joet72 wrote:
I've moved out of country and no longer find any value in owning (and paying $392 maintenance fees for) a floating week at the Christie Lodge. I've made numerous attempts to sell the week and even a few to give it away (would this site be any different?) with no luck. Apparently a few folks on Ebay feel the same way (last add I saw was a "Buy Now" for $4. I've even offered to Quit Claim it back to Christie Lodge but was given an emphatic "We're not accepting weeks back at this time". So let me understand this. Company A pressure-sells company B's product to me for $8000 (hindsight: if they have to use pressure, it's not worth it). Now B wants the world to "Experience the comfort of the newly remodeled product," but won't take the $8000 week back for FREE? Oh and by the way, where's company A? Ok, so I'm a little bitter. By the looks of it, at least 35 other owners on this site are as well. Just throwing this out there and searching for options.

Do you still have it? What's wrong with Christie Lodge, or is it you just own a down time, or too many timeshares up for grabs nowdays? I might be interested in it for free....