Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Why doesn't somebody post (by Julie H.):

johns218 wrote:
DID YOU KNOW? I am just starting to get involved with these important issues regarding the resort, non use of the same ,cont. to pay monies, not seeing results, being lied to,ETC> I went online with the Florida Department of State Divisions of Corporations ...I looked at the corporate filings of the "Santa Barbara Resort and Yacht Club Owners Association Inc." AND guess what the corp was reinstated in Feb of 2007 and was not active in 2005and 2006. They did not file the annual reports for those two years until Feb 2007. I started this research because I wanted to get the Board of directors and officers names and contact info. I suggest that you all do the same and make calls and write letters as I will also. Did we all get scammed with the Insurance because the corporate fillings were not active during the hurricane? If someone has any other info and updated past or present I would appreciate those sent to me at John@cabarethomes.com Today I also posted some of my other thoughtsin the maintence fees and other sections please read if you get a chance. I am fed up and want to take action.
WOW John.......you go......I have been trying to get info but it is slow coming. I have gone to the meetings held in Florida over the last two years. They finally are starting to replace all the windows and sliders. I too am very disappointed in the progress with the resort. The insurance redtape and hurricane excuse are getting old. I own 4 units at Santa Barbara and am very frustated at the expense involved here. With a large corp like Wyndham/Fairfield/Cendant, I can't believe that they are not powerful enough of an organization to move this along quicker. Any thoughts.