Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Problems with Porto Azzurro Resort Malta (by John L.):

mandyr10 wrote:
johnl386 wrote:
Some very good news received today.

I had an email from the Malta Tourist Authority (MTA)saying that after contact by them with Porto Azzurro Resort the problem had been sorted.

I now have my RCI points membership after seven months of trying to get Porto Azzurro to do something.

All my thanks go to the MTA.

Needless to say I will not recommend anyone buy a timeshare at Porto Azzurro Resort.

Johnl386

Hi John, my friends purchased a three year timeshare from northern star travel october 2005 and are still awaiting paperwork as to their entitlement. they keep ringing malta resort but they keep fobbing them off. does this sound familiar as they don't know who to turn to now. Is this resort governed by a timeshare body? Mandy
Hi Mandy, yes that sounds all too familiar, and I am assuming you are talking about Porto azzurro resort who are linked financially with Northern Star. I am not aware of a timeshare body that actually governs the timeshare industry. Help can be sought with Voice europe email address info@voice.eu.com. They are an organisation that gives help to timeshare owners in europe having problems with their resort. They will of course need scanned copies of all documents relating to the timeshare purchase in order to take up your friends case. Best of luck. John