Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc (by Lisa V.):

My parents (ages 84 and 79) JUST met with these folks in Charlotte NC this weekend!!! They were told to bring the deed with them. Which they did. They had to pay a $79.00 fee up front for what they were told would be a "club fee". They would buy the timeshare from them, but this would also be a years membership so if they decided that they wanted to travel and stay somewhere else at some point, Time No More would find them accomodations. Then they would pay the going rate to rent a place for a week. When I asked my parents how much they sold the timeshare for, they said oh they didn't give US a check, they will give it to our timeshare DIRECTLY...so then I asked what's in for you??!! They were told they would get a tax break. They also had to sign alot of "legal papers" and they felt it was legitimate. I wish I had insisted on going with them now, or checked the company out first online. BE CAREFUL. They do say they are registered with the Better Business Bureau of Georgia and the Carolinas...but I wonder about that! The mans name they dealt with was Andy Hawkins. Good luck to all... hope this helps! Lisa in Concord, NC