Anybody been there?

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anybody been there? (by Beth F.):

susano33 wrote:
I have been on the phone all morning and beginning to get very fustrated. My parents will be staying at the Grand Mayan in Cabo on Oct 14th and I don't even know if it is open. One source told me it was open and another told me it WAS NOT! I have gone to their web site and unable to obtain not even a contact email. Everything on the site says coming soon. What does this mean?!?!?!

If you read my message from a couple of weeks ago, the Grand opening of the resort was slated for Sept. 1st. As I said, they told us it was going to be a soft opening, with only about 1/3 of the rooms completed.

You are talking about another 2 months from now, and when we were there most of the common areas were complete.

The place is all reserved, so they must be opening when they say they are. Try to book a room and they tell you it's full for that time.

I cant imagine that even if the entire place isn't completely open and functioning, it won't be okay. We saw the entire pool area and that was already complete at the end of July so...what else do you need?

Tell them to enjoy, it's beautiful. My sister and brother- in- law will be there is Dec.

Beth