Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Recent Refurbishments to Marriott brand standards (by Nick H.):

kirah4 wrote:
Hey Nick,

I know you posted this a year ago but apparently the word still hasn't gotten out because on the Interval International website where we booked a 2/2 inthe evergreen building the pictures still look ancient and nothing like the ones you directed us too. My husband and I booked for december 08 and were considering cancelling after looking at the pics and seeing some of the reviews, however after hearing about the refurbishment we've decided to keep our reservations and check it out. We have high standards having stayed in mostly Marriott timeshares so hopefully this one is up to par with the rest. Marriott is really doing itself a disservice if they haven't made sure the new pics are widely available. The difference is really night and day. Hopelfully you've had better luck with your timeshare of late.

K.H.

You will do well to keep your reservations because the purpose of the uprades and refurb was to bring the units to Marriott brand standards - standards as of last year - which put, besides the obvious, high speed wireless internet for free to guests and a major upgrade was to the fire sprinkler system. Come on Interval!!! I pay you and Marriott - get with the program!!! You won't be disappointed, UNLESS, you prefer ski-in, ski-out access, as this resort requires a 5 minute bus ride to the main lifts. The bus is provided by the hotel and they run 2 or 3 at a time, so waiting (if you go skiing, you know about waiting for buses!!) may present an issue. My girlfriend is the impatient type - that's why we traded for Aruba this year. :-) We'll try really hard not to follow Natalie Holloway's steps. (bad joke - I know)