Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Edisto--Fairfield Ocean Ridge (by Joan V.):

Hello!! I've made a reservation @ resort # 6466 beginning Sunday, Nov.16th., but we will not be able to check in until Monday, Nov.17th. I telephoned reservations yesterday to confirm this fact, but the man taking my call was much less than interested. He said "no problem", not even asking my name to make a note. I fear that we will arrive on Monday with no one knowing that I called about our late checkin. Also, one lady in our party is disabled{ recovering from knee replacement} , & I requested consideration to be placed in a unit closer to the beach, if possible. He said that was 'impossible", still not knowing who I was or where our assigned unit was. I fear my call was of no interest to him, & he only wanted me to hang up the phone! PLEASE, note that we 4 nurses have planned this vacation to celebrate our 65th. birthday celebration, & look so forward to this week @ Ocean Ridge 11. I have never before been so disrespected for a simple request @ any resort we have visied. Kindly be aware of this information & accomadate my request for a 2 or 3 beroom unit as close to the beach as possible. Thank You, in advance, for your consideration. Sincerely, Joan VanLancker