Club Wyndham Ocean Ridge

Edisto--Fairfield Ocean Ridge

Mar 20, 2007

I'd like to know more about this resort. Is this a slow moving area or would children like it too? And the beaches....are they clean and private?

Jackie C.
Oct 06, 2007

we hear very mixed reviews on this one. some very good some awfull what is the deal?

Carl L.
Apr 15, 2008

stevenc86 wrote:
I'd like to know more about this resort. Is this a slow moving area or would children like it too? And the beaches....are they clean and private?
Your heard correct, it is slow moving. No Mcdonald's around but the resort has activities for all ages of kids and the beaches are faboulous but not private, miles and miles of ocean waves and then there is the baypoint where the dophins play. And there is several pools that the children thoughly enjoy.

Phyllis M.
Jun 09, 2008

carll34 wrote:
we hear very mixed reviews on this one. some very good some awfull what is the deal?
This is a "kick back and relax" island. There are no traffic lights on the island, no high rises, no boardwalk, just "family time" to ride bikes, go to the beach and relax. Condo complex is located on the inside of the island, but that is only about 5 blocks to the beach. There is a very nice 18 hole golf course in the resort. Edisto Island proper, the third largest island on the coast of South Carolina, also has a 350,000 acre wildlife preserve that has helped to limit development.

Ed S.
Nov 12, 2008

Hello!! I've made a reservation @ resort # 6466 beginning Sunday, Nov.16th., but we will not be able to check in until Monday, Nov.17th. I telephoned reservations yesterday to confirm this fact, but the man taking my call was much less than interested. He said "no problem", not even asking my name to make a note. I fear that we will arrive on Monday with no one knowing that I called about our late checkin. Also, one lady in our party is disabled{ recovering from knee replacement} , & I requested consideration to be placed in a unit closer to the beach, if possible. He said that was 'impossible", still not knowing who I was or where our assigned unit was. I fear my call was of no interest to him, & he only wanted me to hang up the phone! PLEASE, note that we 4 nurses have planned this vacation to celebrate our 65th. birthday celebration, & look so forward to this week @ Ocean Ridge 11. I have never before been so disrespected for a simple request @ any resort we have visied. Kindly be aware of this information & accomadate my request for a 2 or 3 beroom unit as close to the beach as possible. Thank You, in advance, for your consideration. Sincerely, Joan VanLancker

Joan V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.