Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Canadian Timeshare - Have you sold one -- How? (by KC):

ferdinanta wrote:
I checked online, ebay etc and found out that even for one CDN, you can not sell you time share. So far I have enjoyed my time share(10 years), Noe my financial situation is changed: I am in Long term disability since March. No hope for recovery. After about two and half years I will be retired. Any way, long story short: Where can I get a copy letter to write to to HOA to accept deedback.

There is no source for a template or a "copy" --- nor do you need one. Just mail a written and signed request to your HOA President, identifying what you own and simply asking if the HOA will accept your deed back in lieu of foreclosure. Simple question, two lines, very simple and very straightforward. You don't need anyone else's help --- JUST DO IT! However, don't even bother asking if you have either an unpaid loan balance or any unpaid maintenance fees in arrears. If your ownership is not paid off and all maintenance fees current, your "deedback" request will be promptly denied, if they even bother to respond to you at all. Good luck.

P.S. It usually takes MONTHS to find a willing new re away for free in the Bargain Deals section of Timeshare Users Group?