Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resale companies that charge NO UPFRONT FEES (by R P.):

cassieb16 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
fredm173 wrote:
Hi Has anybody heard about Pro Timeshare Resales. They ask for a up front cost for advertising. Is this also a scam company?

If they ask for a large upfront fee then they're a scam .... all they want is that fee then your history to them.

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/timeshare-resale-and-rental-marketing/pro-timeshare-resales-in-deland-fl-90139770/complaints

BBB of Central Florida's complaint history for the past 3 years is 0 complaints. I know not everyone actually "complains" to the BBB if they have an issue, but when I had an issue being scammed into a job for my personal info, I DID contact them. I say do the research, and if you can't find any credible information, then of course don't go even considering giving up money upfront. Then again, if you exhaust other options and see how expensive some can be, and considering the amount of scams OUT THERE, just keep in mind that there are still good, reliable companies out there. This company also has a license number on their website, go verify it, if you truly want to know if the company is licensed and bonded, all that. If they are, then they would not be in business at all if they were scamming people, lol.

If they ask for a large upfront fee then they're not reliable .... all they want is that fee no matter how much you defend them .... it's quite evident that you're a SHILL for that company. The only good reliable timeshare resale companies are those that ask for no upfront fee and they take their fee at closing as they do in real estate closings.