New Owners

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New Owners (by Jerry K.):

Read ur post today and went back to Change.org and typed in Summerwinds Resort in the "find" space at top of the home page. Try it again. It worked for me. Shows search results: Summerwinds Resort, by Sport King, 3 supporters, and "Sign" for you to click. Thanks for your interest and support. Let me know if you continue to have problems. Yes that was my post on "Ripoff" also. Any other forums or websites this can be passed on to? This has been somewhat traumatizing for my wife and I and Friday submitted my complaint to the Mo. BBB. That may not show up for a few days but I'm slowly but surely getting trying to get the word out.

jlb wrote:
I will share that elsewhere, help spread the word.

I am around these arrogant people almost every day, and, after being a timeshare owner for more than 20 years, they make me boil!!!

If bad comes on them, they brought it on themselves, and they know that.

JMHO - - - - - - Well, maybe not:

"Sorry, your search - Summerwinds Resort - did not match any current petitions." - - - - - - But I did find this, where you said the same thing:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/summerwinds-resort/travel-services/branson-missouri-31E95.htm