Visit

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Visit (by Jack W.):

i just want to say i love liki tiki they have always been up front when we have taken the tours their. and do up dates-- i know right know it is slow their but they have to keep karokee with james mitchell that is what draws a lot of people their i know because i have had people buy from their through me -and they live close enough to go down their on friday and sat nights- to hear him sing--also when he is not their to sing it is not as crowded. and people love the entertainment. - i hear tis even when i am lounging around the pool, people i do not even know are saying--oh tonight is karokee with that james mitchell singer he is great -- so they need not let him go to just one night a week but at least two till it gets busy again then back to three.---by the way i go their a lot with friends and family like once a month and more in the summer so i do know what the people like and they do want karokee and they do wish the sally bar would stay open later too along with karokee--they need to check their numbers and see when jim mitchell is their the profits are much greater-- thanks jack-