Jul 17, 2007

Do you have any promotion where people come down from NY to see the properties??

Annmarie W.
Jan 02, 2008

you can usually find they will give you a "free" mini-vacation to check out the properties.

Tammy P.
Apr 08, 2008

Be very careful if you decide to buy...pay keen attention to facts not what you will be told..seek to protect yourself first if not you will be sorry, however the property is great. They offer 3 days 2 nights special but you have to do a tour...just be very careful if you decide to purchase...make sure that you read the contract with 10 days after that you are locked in....no way out...be very careful can't stress this enough.

Angel R.
May 10, 2008

Thinking of buying time share, what recomendations do you have.

Joe T.
Jun 28, 2008

angelr23 wrote:
Be very careful if you decide to buy...pay keen attention to facts not what you will be told..seek to protect yourself first if not you will be sorry, however the property is great. They offer 3 days 2 nights special but you have to do a tour...just be very careful if you decide to purchase...make sure that you read the contract with 10 days after that you are locked in....no way out...be very careful can't stress this enough.
they will tell you 4000pts is alot of vcation time and its nothing,they will also tell you they dont do credit check and it wont show on your credit report, LIAR LIAR

Everton H.
Jul 23, 2008

annmariew9 wrote:
Do you have any promotion where people come down from NY to see the properties??
please dont let those sales rep mislead and misrepresent the facts,they all work for commission even the notary, so they will blantantly lie and then have the contract to cover their backs,dont make the same mistake i did.looking for others who were lied to for a class action suit.

Markus B.
Oct 07, 2008

i just want to say i love liki tiki they have always been up front when we have taken the tours their. and do up dates-- i know right know it is slow their but they have to keep karokee with james mitchell that is what draws a lot of people their i know because i have had people buy from their through me -and they live close enough to go down their on friday and sat nights- to hear him sing--also when he is not their to sing it is not as crowded. and people love the entertainment. - i hear tis even when i am lounging around the pool, people i do not even know are saying--oh tonight is karokee with that james mitchell singer he is great -- so they need not let him go to just one night a week but at least two till it gets busy again then back to three.---by the way i go their a lot with friends and family like once a month and more in the summer so i do know what the people like and they do want karokee and they do wish the sally bar would stay open later too along with karokee--they need to check their numbers and see when jim mitchell is their the profits are much greater-- thanks jack-

Jack W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.