Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Which TS company would best suit my needs? (by Warren F.):

It is why I said points. What ever timeshare you buy has to be points. It is the new system they cam up with. If you have 56000 points it is equivalent to 56000 points and it doesn't matter which resort is your home resort. As far as being able to trade for that FL vacation. You should be able to put in for it and have it reserved every year. You can reserve 2 years out. So pick the best resort that you want to stay in and book it in advance every year. With points you should have no problems. You can use points for airfare and other items as well.

Fl timeshares are in an abundance and have lost all of their value do to 2 factors. One they over built the area and the insurance is outargues. I have seen weeks with over $1000.00 yearly fees. Granted that is less than you currently have been paying, but you could buy a place pay $400.00 and trade into it. Very easily. Early June is not a real prime week, as many kids are still in school across the states, again you will not have a problem trading for that week.