Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: beware of dealing with Timeshare Broker Services of Florida (by Paul W.):

SHADY BUSINESS! I was selling my timeshare through SMTN, received professional service I was happy with. I dropped the sales price of my timeshare to $ 499, to enable a quick sale. The real value was at least $ 26 000. Nicholas Larrow from Timeshare Broker Services (closely connected with Timeshare Closing Services and SMTN - SellMyTimeshareNow) contacted me with a potential buyer and started the sale, involving Jeana Clarkin from Timeshare Closing Services.

The official sales contract showed the Sales Price of $ 499, the Broker Commisson was the the same amount, $ 499, with an added note that the buyer would reimburse me for $ 1200 (2021 Maintenance Fee) at closing. SO FAR, SO GOOD!

The closing documents were all signed. On March 3rd Timeshare Closing Services notified me that Hyatt Pinion Pointe had exercised their Right of First Refusal and wanted to buy my timeshare "BASED ON SAME TERMS OF THE CONTRACT". Here is where everything went sideways................ Timeshare Broker Services and Timeshare Closing Services "forgot" to notify Hyatt Pinion Pointe the sales contract had added a note in regard to reimbursement of the 2021 Maintenance Fees. This is not something Hyatt would have to answer for.

Timeshare Broker Services took the sales price as their broker commission, refused to reimburse me, left me with absolutely NOTHING. I have attempted numerous times to contact Timeshare Broker Services and the title company to solve this issue. The title company refers me back to Timeshare Broker Services, but I´m met with total silence.

Timeshare Broker Services cheated me for a lot of money. All I can do now is to warn any potential buyers/ sellers before they get involved with Timeshare Broker Services and Timeshare Closing Services.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND AVOID ALL FUTURE CONTACT!