Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

She is doing something about upfront fee scammers ... will you join her? (by Bill S.):

Um....i think the reason why you are getting nowhere with your complaints is because you are a ignorant, notice how the only people who are complaining are the ones who haven't gotten someone to buy their timeshare. Look at the difference, you can come on this site and post your listing and they are still charging you 50 bucks to do so with no guarantee. also, they are not arranging closing, financing, title transfers etc, that also will cost you money. You can do this for basically free on other sites if thats what you want to do. I paid 800 dollars to sell mine to a company that did ask for upfront fees and they got the job done. now stop whining because you had a bad experience with selling yours. maybe its just not that favorable. nothing is guranteed and if you want to sell it, you have to do so the way it was sold to you, and it costs money, even though it is not guaranteed, but what ever is? Its the closest thing to actually getting a good price for your timeshare and it worked for me, sorry it didn't work for you.