Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Selling your Interval Weeks (by Phil L.):

brendaj85 wrote:
As an owner of one week with II, can I sell on my own an UNBANKED week (2009) if my maintenance fee is paid for that year?

I have one week banked for 2008. Can I do an exchange on my own with another person, or a TS organization who may not be II members?

This is so confusing, and try an get straight answers from II is somewhat difficult.

Thanks for any help you can give. BJ

Brenda if you have already banked your 2008 week with II then it belongs to II and most likely already given out to another party so answer is NO!

Second if I'm understanding your question you want to sell a II week. First is II doesn't own timeshares they are just one of the top exchange companies so I think you mean rent the week not sell. If this is true you can do anything you want as longs as you have not deposited your week with II.

As with any exchange company once you give the years use to them it is no longer yours. This is why we never deposit with II but do a request first. With request first your unit is on their books but not deposited until they come up with one of your choices. Up to thispoint a owner can pull their unit back and use it.

Hope this helps! PHIL