Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Grocery and car (by Kerry D.):

My experience has been that you get the best deals by calling directly to the Avis girls onsite at Montecristo for a car. Certainly cheaper to use the shuttle but I hate having to get a ticket for the shuttle into town and then missing my return time/hailing a cab. If I am staying multiple weeks I might rent a car for a couple of days at the beginning and end of my trip and shuttle into town and not even bother with the shuttle back (just rent a cab). Its all about setting your expectations to reality. But more convenient to keep the car and park at the parking garage at the Mall (really cheap daily parking) and walk over to the grocery store across the street from the Mall or anywhere else along the Marina. It is kinda hard to spot the grocery store but it is bigger inside than it looks outside and and walking distance. There is also a small amount of parking space there as well if you are just there to pick up groceries. Better still if you have a Costco card just go there for your groceries (as you come in from the airport preferrably). There is also another open air mall just off the freeway as you come in to town with a nice grocery store but I can't think of the name. Hope this helps.