Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito

Montecristo - Phase II Owners

May 19, 2009

I own villa 104 in March (first two weeks). A couple of questions: 1. We haven't been to our unit because it's not available/done until 2010 (at least for the March weeks). Have any other phase II owners stayed in their villas yet? How were they? 2. We're not going to be able to come in March 2010 because of other plans that we couldn't rearrange and wanted to see if any phase II owners were willing to exchange one of their weeks for Mar10 (Nov09, Dec09, Jan10 or Feb10). 3. In case anyone is interested, would like to gather a list of phase II and/or 104 owners.

Thanks! Kristine kmorrell32@hotmail.com

Kristine J.
May 21, 2009

Good Afternoon, My husband and I own villa 0108 (Phase II)-we would like to know the status of construction on phase II and most importantly will it be ready by June 2010-we have the villa the first two weeks of June every even year. Also is it possible to send us updated pictures of the construction of the villa?

Thank you, Debbie and Mark White

Debbie W.
May 22, 2009

We own in Phase I and stayed in our Villa the last week of April. Construction is very active for Phase II. I have a photo we took from Pacifica which would give you an idea of where they are at with Phase II construction, but don't know how to upload it here. If you post your e-mail address, I will send you a copy. From what we heard in late April, the Phase II "model" was close to being completed. None of the Phase II villas were anywhere ready for occupancy in late April, but they are still selling them with a 2010 first occupancy. Lots of other construction in Cabo is at a standstill (i.e. on the corridor) - lots of graded areas with absolutely no activity, but very active construction in Phase II.

Lisa G.
May 31, 2009

My wife and I also own Phase II, Villa 101 for 2nd half March 2010 and beyond. It is pricey but does have potential.

John H.
Jun 02, 2009

The phasee II model is complete. We just returned from Cabo and took a tour (we own in phase I). There was construction crews working daily on these villas during our week stay. We also saw the Ritz Carlton residence model (it is still under construction) and it will be amazing once complete. The outdoor area is incredible.

Andrea F.
Jun 04, 2009

What is the price range for Phase II and what are the annual maintenance fees?

Lewis H.
Jun 25, 2009

Does anyone know if there are any plans by the management to include other Ritz Carlton locations in the exchange program through Registry collection?

Sanjay A.
Jun 27, 2009

My wife and I own #74 odd yrs. we were hoping to rent it for 09, then stay in 2011. do you feel positive about the completion of the whole property by 2011?

Jerry

Gerald S.
Jul 31, 2009

Hi, We are Phase 1 owners since 2008 and have not been able to go this year. We are interested in viewing the picture you took recently. Would you mind e-mailing to me at mypadilla@satx.rr.com. If there is anything I can inform you on please dont hesitate to ask. Thanks again, Maritza Padilla

Maritza P.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 31, 2009 02:10 PM

Aug 14, 2009

for 2009 pics of MC phase 2 go here http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac260/montycristocabo/ Last edit by kerryd19 on Aug 13, 2009 11:07 PM.

Kerry D.
Aug 15, 2009

Kristine,

We are owners of unit 113 in December weeks 3&4. We have been assured by the folks at Montecristo that our unit will be ready for occupancy in December 2009. Since they seem to be completing them in order from lowest to highest, I would expect that your unit will be done before ours - or at least in the same general timeframe.

We have posted some maps and recent (July 2009) photos of the Phase II progress on a Facebook page called "Montecristo Estate by Pueblo Bonito Owners". It might be nice to network there - since membership is free and we can post pictures as we get them.

I would be happy to work with you (or anyone else) to assemble a list of Phase II owners that we can all share. Please feel free to email me at the address below or contact me from the facebook page.

Bob Garber bgarber92@hotmail.com

Bob G.
Jan 08, 2010

We own 105 for the last half of March and I would appreciate seeing the photo you mention if you could send it to wjbcpa@aol.com

Thanks.

Bill

William B.
Jan 11, 2010

Hi Bob and other Montecristo owners, I have been having a heck of time trying to get someone to respond to me from Pueblo Bonita. We bought in Phase II for June in even years-I need to know if anyone has a contact person (name, number and/or email address) who can make arrangements and answer my questions re: the villa. Also does anyone know how we go about trying to sell our 2nd week? Thanks for all your help, Deb White

Debbie W.
Apr 15, 2010

I have had nearly instant response from both Concierge and Reservations. Who are you contacting that doesn't respond?

Vicki Y.
Apr 15, 2010

I finally got a name, a phone number and an email address-and now am planning for our trip in June.

Thank you for responding, Debbie

Debbie W.
Apr 17, 2010

Oh good! I've had outstanding response and service, so I expect you will receive the same.

Happy Planning!

Vicki Y.
Apr 17, 2010

FYI MC owners group for Facebook members http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=250753352557

Kerry D.
Apr 17, 2010

A couple quick questions-where did you find the best place to go grocery shopping in Cabo and did you rent a car, if so, did you rent the car at the airport or at Montecristo?

Thanks, Deb

Debbie W.
Apr 17, 2010

I was there from March 19 thru March 31 the villas are finished and they are beautiful.

John H.
Apr 17, 2010

Debbie and Mark, contact me privately at gcsaab@gmail.com regarding V108... george

George S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.