Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE (by Debbie S.):

Each resort will charge their own fees for transfer so that depends on the what you own.. I have a list of fees, so I could tell you if I knew what you owned. Legals and fees will run around 499-699$. We can usually clear you for $1099-1499 which INCLUDES transfer costs but some of the resorts are charging outrageous fees..Spinnaker for eg. is $1500 just to discharge..so you would be looking at closer to around the 2k or slightly over, sorry. I always will quote an exact figure when know the resort. Resort fees can change at any time so best to call your resort to confirm, as I always double check prior to taking the client.. I also include a one year membership to my vacation club where you have access to all the timeshare resort inventory 365 days per year with no exchange fees. It's a great product. I too many years ago sat at a presentation and purchased TS. I have used it for several years but outgrew it and my children did not have the means to take it on if any thing should happen to me. I know how hard it is to sell it.. statistics show that only 1% will sell, and yes some people get lucky but what about the rest of us.. I now travel through the club. Thanks for the inquiry and let me know if I can assist. Process takes 60- 90 days from time I have your signed agreement. The person with the hiawatha unit would be $800.00. Deb