Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE (by Clayton G.):

Lol am I a scam? That's funny because I just created an account today. I'm offering to help people. You can call all the people around the USA that we have helped. I'm not here to get into a pissing match with who ever you are. I know where we do and what we are capable of. We travel the country 4 days a week and home 3 days. We help people. Does it cost money yup. Do we have a guarantee ? Yes, 100% guarantee or money back. Do we have our own law firm that handles it? Yes we do. Do we have our state papers and an A rating on the BBB yes we do. So say what you wish. Sounds like you just are on a power trip on these forums like what you say is the law and everyone should listen to you. But anyways. Like I said if anyone wants help. Your welcome to contact. We have all the legal docs and everything you need to see. But being that there are a million scams out there go ahead and do your research or pay more fees or be miserable with timeshares.