Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Property Donation Group (by Jon C.):

I have been reading the comments/statements concerning Property Donation Group. With these tough economic times and timeshare programs going though many changes and slowdown, it was good for us to find someone to be helpful in downsizing our timeshare inventory. We had purchased several different timeshares in different areas during the high money times for people. We rented them out and normally had a place for us or our relatives/friends to vacation to at a low costs to them. Now that I'm a disabled Viet Nam vet with Agent Orange medical issues we are having to downsize and reorganize our estate. Ron was very helpful and was able to help us out on two of our units and plan to do the same with his company with 5 or 6 more. Paying a fee to donate these is better than paying annual/assessment fees and not getting a thing back or use. If you want to come down on someone take a look at Changing TImes Vacations. They get you to list your units for a $225 fee, then they never answer/return calls or emails Thanks to the folks at PDG, I have less stress.

Jon