Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Marion Griffin, Thomas Verner are scammers (by Margaret B.):

I don't remember now if I spoke to her, but she did call me and leave a message. She has an English accent and did refer to her mother as "mum". By the way, if you Google her name, Marion Griffin palms and you will come up with a scam from ripoffreport.com on a company called Florida Palms - too many coincidences not to be her. Apparently the person who filed the complaint is from the UK. I got the feeling it is her. I think she only takes a partial payment because if you paid the whole thing upfront, and she didn't send you a receipt or acknowledgement upon full payment, you would find out much sooner. Because both of my payments were to the same person, the credit card company did consider them to be one dispute and even though the Paypal time limitation had passed, I was able to get all my money back. I'm not done with her yet, just life has derailed me from following through on this.

Margaret