Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Marion Griffin, Thomas Verner are scammers (by Marion M.):

After being told not to respond to this, I think this has got completely out of hand once more and after the events of this last week it is time that everyone knows the truth once and for all.

I will start with saying that Kelly Price, nor Thomas Verner are not scammers of any kind, they are both honest good decent people and it is unfortunate they have been brought into this. I have only seen all these postings today for the first time.

Lets start with the latest turn of events and the posts posted with relationship to what I have been involved with more recently.

I will do individual replies on each subject.

First of all to Steven Denville who made a post at the beginning of July. You may need to tell people that your house was a complete wreck and had been sitting empty decaying for years. When you legally asked me to take it over to try and recover income for you signing legal documents making me your Power of Attorney and Caretaking agreement that means you legally gave me permission which does not constitute I committed fraud. I have two sets of people who even saw it before I went to the property myself and they have the photographs to prove the house was trashed and confirms the owners closet was already empty and the house was trashed. In order to secure you the income of $700 a month, out of my own pocket I paid a third party company to have the house cleaned up in the first place, all the broken lanai replaced, pool pump replacements, the ac fixed together with repairs to the outside unit, the landscaping cut down and the pool which was black brought back and the back porch power washed as well as many other repairs, to the inside and outside of the house. To anyone that knows just what this takes it was in excess of $2500. The agreement was you would get paid $700 a month in income but you would do your part in saving your property too so I would then be able to reimburse my upfront costs and that of the monthly pool service and landscaping that I pay a third party for and any caretaking fees that would include the replacements and repairs from the $1050 rent received. In addition to which it cost me $46 in fees to send you a $700 moneygram. That would mean after paying for services and ongoing caretaking I would be taking around $150 a month myself to reimburse the thousands I put in up front. You claimed intention your was to try and save the property which meant I would eventually see my money returned. When you came over and I met you, I expressed my concern that I did not want to lose the money I had injected into your property and for this to work you had to produce the papers necessary for me to work with the Bank.

I explained that although I had done everything I could in getting the last court date delayed, there was a meeting on the 1st July and it was essential you supplied your TAX Number as the Bank would not work with me unless they had that. You promised you would send it immediately you got back. I then took you to the property where the Tenant themselves told you he saw your house the same time I saw it for the first time and how bad the property was initially and how much work and effort both we, and he in painting it had done. You and your wife both agreed it looked very good. He also reiterated what the cleaners and the person that opened the property had confirmed that the owners closet was empty when they got there. You informed the Tenant you were gong to pay to have floor tiles put down and would pay to get the roof repaired. Before you left you were paid in advance for the rent due up to the 20th June. After you went home I was waiting for the TAX ID to work with the bank as you knew it was essential to receive it by 1st July or they were going to foreclose your home. You only sent me a message asking for the rent to cover the period 20th June to 20th July which was the next payment due. Up until that point you had been paid in full for the rentals. Despite the fact I had not collected it at that point from the Tenant and concerned you was expecting the Tenant to pay on a property you would not be owning in July due to your inability to do your part. I did not receive the Julys rent until after the Court date of the 1st July where they had issued a foreclosure and auction date of 17th July. At that stage I was still over $2000 out of pocket myself and the owner was about to be thrown out the house so I held on to that money as any person would do that had put so much money time and effort into this. I was still sending you urgent requests to contact the bank yourself with the TAX ID number so I could have this sale delayed as the Bank would only talk to you at that point and I told you I would release the rent to you if the owner was able to stay. Instead of doing the right thing in producing the papers you promised. I was not aware that while I was working my heart out still trying to stop the foreclosed sale, making endless calls to the Bank. You opted to write nasty things about me on this web site, on the same date u knew full well your house was going to get foreclosed on and not only was I going to lose the Thousands I had put into your property on your behalf, but the poor Tenants you had promised so much to do for would lose their home.

Steven Denville I have not committed any fraud to you. In fact I am the one that lost out as well as the Tenants. You were paid for the rentals up until 10 days before you knew your house was going to be foreclosed. By the time the Tenants paid the rent, your house had already been foreclosed. If anyone wants to see proof of this just go to Polk County Court records look up his name and you will see this. I have the receipts for the payments made to you up to 20th June. I also have the emails asking you for your papers and to contact the Bank with your ID to stop the auction from taking place. If anyone was scammed it was me into believing you would keep to your promise of producing the necessary paperwork knowing full well how much money I had paid out on your property and expecting to scam the Tenants into paying for a property you would not own any more.