Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Marion Griffin, Thomas Verner are scammers (by Marion M.):

Good evening Geraldine I will contact you on your private emails and telephone you on Monday. 1. I will re forward the emails which was sent to you in 21st June and 8th July. 2. When I go to your Bank on the 15th August I will let you talk to the Clerk to confirm there is another person with that name 3. Yes, he was working for me, but unfortunately as much as I cannot shift blame , he had taken over while I was off sick at that time I could not work and did not have a choice. 4 A third party has claimed to me that you had stated I took everything from your house. Unfortunately there are some very unsavory people tied up in this whole thing. 5. In your original emails you gave us the permission to act on your behalf 6.Last month papers came for you that needed to be signed by you, I spoke about this in the email I will be forwarding you from 21st June when I said I was waiting for them to come and sending them with your payment. This only came off to you when the papers come towards the end of July it is only 3rd August but you will see you are settled up to date It is a large package with lots of court papers too. They need to be signed so they do not do a Summery Judgement Please read the emails I will be re forwarding to you and each of these questions are answered. You will see I had stayed in contact making you aware of the situation. Once you get the package that is the arrears caught up, Next payment will be 15th August. Once again I apologize for the delay, but at least everything is caught up now. Marion