Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Grandview at Las Vegas Redweek rentals? (by Brian L.):

Im so glad i came across this post thank you, for the great feeb back and follow up. My wife and i just bought 2 units at Grandview and was told by the sales guy that we could rent it out anytime during the year as long as its not more than 6 days. We thought great lets rent out the units to offset our monthly and yearly fees. I contacted the Grandview hotel and they emailed me the rental agreement if I choose to rent through them I thought this might be a good option I was also looking on Airbnb and seeing what they had to offer. We have week 47 which is the week of Thanksgiving but we were told that through RCI we had 4 bonus weeks which we would like to figure out how to use and rent most of those days out we're still working on that part this is our first time trying to do something like this to help offset the cost and maybe make a little money if you guys have any thoughts or advice I would really appreciate it thank you Brian