Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC (by KC):

arthurb67 wrote:
As usual, I must alert the timeshare world to the lack of professional conduct of Worldwide Property Transfer and their partners. As of this date, I still have not received the deed on the timeshare I purchased over seven months. To say that this process has been a nighmare is an understatment. I will hold any further comments until a later time as not to bore everone with the horror story.
Arthur:

Please do NOT feel that you are "boring" anyone by giving a first hand account and status report regarding direct, personal knowledge and experience with this (or any other) entity.

On the contrary. Sharing direct, first hand knowledge and personal experience is how others can learn --- and maybe by that learning, avoid some of the same unpleasant experiences. Post away...

When it comes to timeshare closing companies, I have long advocated using ONLY long established and well respected entities of known physical "brick and mortar" address and location, with a proven track record of success as reported by multiple actual customers who are not just "shills" for the company. I will venture to say that Worldwide Property Transfer, whoever and whatever and wherever they might be, does NOT meet most (maybe even NONE) of those particular criteria...