Timeshare Companies

Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC

Apr 18, 2011

Has anyone had dealings with WWPT??? They are out of Miami and I can not find out anything about them on Google or the BBB of SE Fla.

Arthur B.
Apr 19, 2011

arthurb67 wrote:
Has anyone had dealings with WWPT??? They are out of Miami and I can not find out anything about them on Google or the BBB of SE Fla.

This raises a couple of questions that you need to answer.

Did this company contact you out of the blue either via phone or e-mail? If so, it is likely a scam.

Did you find this company on a Google ad? Again, it's probably a scam.

If you can't find anything about this company on Google or BBB, it's possible that this is either a new company or a scam company that's just resurfaced because its previous company, with the same principals behind it, has been exposed or shut down.

Why are you inquiring about this company? What are you hoping for with your timehsare (assuming you own one)? Just remember, never, ever pay anyone or comapny a large, upfront fee to sell, rent out or market your timeshare.

Lance C.
Apr 19, 2011

I am prchacing a timeshare from this company. I just thought I replied to your response, with a lengthly message, but I think it got wiped out when I checked the Ouote Original Message box below. I have sent no money as of yet.

Arthur B.
Apr 20, 2011

Arthur, I am also looking at a timeshare they have listed here on Redweek for resale. Please share anything you learn about them as I'm also not finding anything on google. Thanks, Joy

Joy V.
Apr 21, 2011

Are you getting the replies that I am getting reguarding World Wide Prop Trans, LLC

Arthur B.
Apr 21, 2011

We are in the process of purchasing a timeshare from them on redweek.com a Wyndham Bonnet Creek so far we have got documents from the title company Global Resort Transfer, Inc who is handling the closing of our timeshare purchase with Worldwide Property Transfer. Will Keep you posted....... they seem to be legit I also had the same reservations at first before taking the chance but after speaking to the title company feel better!!!

Fufa R.
Apr 23, 2011

Ken before you posting you two cents did you research Global Resort Transfer, Inc or you're just saying you don't know who they are because you have not kept upto date with the industries closing companies etc.... they have been doing closings for a while and I have used them over the last year. Also why is that you're only recommending JRA and TT, Inc. they are more closing companies out their who have been around longer such as TCS etc... I suggest that you respond to forums with the accurrate not fair to Global Resort Transfer, Inc who is a good title company. Since you have saying 30 years of timeshare experience then you should know better to keep up with the industry and not write posts without doing some search. Did you check Global Resort Transfer, Inc out with the BBB or lisencesing board with financial services in florida who they are registered and liscened title company.

Worldwide P.
Apr 23, 2011

wwpt wrote:
...why is that you're only recommending JRA and TT, Inc. they are more closing companies out their who have been around longer such as TCS etc...

Did you check Global Resort Transfer, Inc out with the BBB or lisencesing board with financial services in florida who they are registered and liscened title company.

Simply and clearly stated, I have addressed my own multiple, direct, personal experiences with two particular (and highly competent) timeshare closing companies --- Timeshare Transfer, Inc. and JRA Services, Inc. I estimate that to be about 13 or 14 closings in total as either buyer or seller. I offer NO apology whatsoever for sharing my own direct personal experience. In fact (...and thank you for jogging my memory), I completely forgot to mention that the closing costs of these two particular companies are also among the LOWEST found anywhere in the industry!

As already stated previously and repeated once again for emphasis, a buyer should ALWAYS be able to SELECT HIS / HER OWN CLOSING COMPANY, regardless of which particular closing company that might be. If the buyer is paying the closing costs, then it stands to reason that the buyer should be able to select and use an independent closing company OF HIS / HER OWN CHOICE --- and not just be forced by a seller into using (and paying) someone chosen by (and very likely closely affiliated with) the seller.

You mention Timeshare Closing Services (TCS), which I believe handles closings for various "PostCard Companies" which have listings on eBay. However, having no first hand experience with TCS, I cannot (and would not) ever recommend them, or any other entity with which I've had no direct personal experience (...or, in the cases of both Worldwide Property Transfer and Global Resort Transfer, have also never even HEARD of before).

Finally, I'd also point out that BBB membership means absolutely NOTHING beyond the fact that a business has paid the BBB a membership fee in order to be able to say "we are members of BBB". To that I can only say, "So what???"

IF your business and business model is legitimate, honest and ethical, then I certainly wish you well. That said, your protests here concerning the objective reporting of multiple experiences with some other longer established and well respected closing companies doesn't speak very well of your professionalism. Moreover, YOUR "two cents' worth" certainly doesn't (and certainly won't) in any way impact or influence MY input concerning the reporting of MY OWN direct, multiple, personal experiences obtained over a number of years.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Apr 25, 2011 03:50 AM

Apr 23, 2011

David of Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC sent me this email when I ask about his company's history.

"We are a fairly new company but our other company that we work with who handles all our transfer of timeshare’s is called Global Resort Transfer, Inc. Best regards, David"

David (no last name) didn't share much information did he?

Joy

Joy V.
Apr 23, 2011

Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC is fairly new to RedWeek. We have yet to have any complaints about this company. If anyone has used their services and has any complaints please let us know. Otherwise, please feel confident in doing business with them.

Thank you, Marty RedWeek.com

Marty F
Apr 23, 2011

marty8084 wrote:
Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC is fairly new to RedWeek. We have yet to have any complaints about this company. If anyone has used their services and has any complaints please let us know. Otherwise, please feel confident in doing business with them.

With all due respect, in the absence of any particular performance track record or any first hand customer reports of positive experiences, what would be the reason or basis to "feel confident in doing business with them" ???

KC
Apr 24, 2011

ken1193 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:

With all due respect, in the absence of any particular performance track record or any first hand customer reports of positive experiences, what would be the reason or basis to "feel confident in doing business with them" ???

There is another thread about this company where you will read some posts from satisfied customers. http://www.redweek.com/forums/messages?thread_id=17462

Marty F
May 17, 2011

fufar wrote:
We are in the process of purchasing a timeshare from them on redweek.com a Wyndham Bonnet Creek so far we have got documents from the title company Global Resort Transfer, Inc who is handling the closing of our timeshare purchase with Worldwide Property Transfer. Will Keep you posted....... they seem to be legit I also had the same reservations at first before taking the chance but after speaking to the title company feel better!!!

Hi, this is the Arthur that started the query about Worldwide Property Transfer. Up to the time I paid them, I got daily emails and phone calls. Afer I paid them about three weeks ago, I lhave not heard a word from them. I even called David last week and he said that he had just gotten information from the transfer company he works with, and that he and they would be getting back to me ASAP. Not a word, email, smail mail, or smoke signal. How is your purchace going????

Arthur B.
May 18, 2011

Arthur Brown as per my previous emails to you I would give you status on your timeshare Purchase and also have given you title processor's phone number why not call them directly. BTW your deed is sent to recording today. Hope this is quick enough service and closing on our end!!! We want to have happy clients and make sure it's done correctly not rush closing with errors. Have a great day!!!

Worldwide P.
Jun 21, 2011

Hi, It is me again. I am wondering if your transaction has ever closed. I am still hanging in the wind.

Arthur

Arthur B.
Jun 21, 2011

Well I am still waiting with no word for David and his gang. Has your transaction ever come to closing and have you received a title.

I hope your dealings are going better than mine.

Arthur

Arthur B.
Jun 21, 2011

Arthur I did call you today and gave you status of your timeshare and told you it is at the recorders offce also sent you a email with the recording # that it was recorded on June 9th 2011 now we are waiting for the recorded copy to arrive so we can complete you're transfer. I think you need to call us before posting comments. PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL I HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDED YOU WITH A RESPONSE SAME DAY. Mr. Arthur remember we have many clients to assist and make sure everyone is happy so when you call us and we can't get to you does not mean we are ignoring you. Infact each time you called me or emailed me I have responded the same day. CHECK YOUR EMAIL's.

Worldwide P.
Sep 13, 2011

As usual, I must alert the timeshare world to the lack of professional conduct of Worldwide Property Transfer and their partners. As of this date, I still have not received the deed on the timeshare I purchased over seven months. To say that this process has been a nighmare is an understatment. I will hold any further comments until a later time as not to bore everone with the horror story.

Arthur B.
Sep 14, 2011

arthurb67 wrote:
As usual, I must alert the timeshare world to the lack of professional conduct of Worldwide Property Transfer and their partners. As of this date, I still have not received the deed on the timeshare I purchased over seven months. To say that this process has been a nighmare is an understatment. I will hold any further comments until a later time as not to bore everone with the horror story.
Arthur:

Please do NOT feel that you are "boring" anyone by giving a first hand account and status report regarding direct, personal knowledge and experience with this (or any other) entity.

On the contrary. Sharing direct, first hand knowledge and personal experience is how others can learn --- and maybe by that learning, avoid some of the same unpleasant experiences. Post away...

When it comes to timeshare closing companies, I have long advocated using ONLY long established and well respected entities of known physical "brick and mortar" address and location, with a proven track record of success as reported by multiple actual customers who are not just "shills" for the company. I will venture to say that Worldwide Property Transfer, whoever and whatever and wherever they might be, does NOT meet most (maybe even NONE) of those particular criteria...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 14, 2011 04:28 PM

Sep 14, 2011

we are transferring ownership to a family member and need a new deed the resort is in Fl can you recommend a title company that is reliable??

Carolyn S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.