Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Nope... (by KC):

johne499 wrote:
If they don't use their points every year, rarely do they have enough points left over to convert to rental to cover the maintenance fees. They may or may not need more points, . They could pay approximately 200 per thousand from the big guys or they could pay about 90% less through us.

For your information, ANY Wyndham owner can ALWAYS just easily obtain additional points directly from Wyndham in order to gain enough points to complete a reservation, for a mere FRACTION of the grossly inaccurate figure you cite. I have done so myself (twice) since Wyndham first prohibited the transfer of points among Wyndham owners back in March, 2009 (before I gave away my entire Wyndham ownership earlier this year).

I don't know where your incorrect "$200 per thousand" figure originates, but it is grossly inaccurate and certainly not based in either fact OR reality.

You seem to be digging yourself a deeper and deeper "credibility hole" here with each subsequent absurd statement you make. By all means, please go right ahead --- just keep on digging!