OZARK LIQUIDATORS

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

OZARK LIQUIDATORS (by R P.):

roberts1192 wrote:
Has any one had experiece with Ozark Liquidators, Foryth, Mo.?? A good friend of mine attended a video presentation in KC. recently, and ozark liq. were able to convince him to pay $3,995 up front plus pay th3 $1,995 2012 maint. fee in order to sell his Mariott timeshare at Palm springs. the owner of this timeshare his wife had a stroke about 5 years ago and has not used this timesahre, had to be a factor in his decision. The owners' only checkup on the firm, was to ask a local attorney who I believe checked them out on BBB, and indicated that it was a legimate timeshare resale firm. I was under the impression that Marriott and Hilton timeshare were the only ones that were the only units that had any easy sale. their website I believe is ozarkliquidators.com

This is just another of hundreds of upfront fee timeshare resale company scams. As far as Marriott and Hilton being easy sells, it depends on the particular resort and time owned as to whether or not it's an easy sell even with those name brands.

BTW, did the resale scammers sell that Marriott timeshare?