Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Selling a Mayan Palace Timeshare (by Nancy B.):

nancyb660 wrote:
Matthew--I am interested in your success in getting refunds for Mayan Place timeshares. Please contact me @ txtooth@msn.com.

I am pleased to report that Matthew was able to get us a FULL REFUND AFTER 2 YEARS of ownership in Grupo Mayan plus a cancellation of our timeshare!!! The process was easy & Matthew kept me informed during the process. Yes, we did pay a fee upfront but the contract states that if he cannot get a full or partial refund & cancel your timeshare the fee is FULLY REFUNDABLE! I know many people say you should never pay a fee upfront but this was guaranteed. My husband is in sales & very skeptical of people but he talked with Matthew at length & was satisfied that this wasn't a scam. I had been searching for a solution for the past 2 yrs but most wanted to take over your timeshare & maintenance fees but not reimburse for the original purchase, or they wanted $$ to "list" the resort for rent or sale in a publication. Those were not viable options for me. I found a group in Mexico that would help you sell but I was afraid if it didn't work out I would have no recourse since the company was in Mexico. TCP is based in Delaware.

It felt great to see the wire transfer in my bank account less than a week after all the papers were signed. Nancy Bettis