Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Marriott is worse than the usurers (by Luciano P.):

First of all I apologize for my English, but I use an automatic translator. Between the years 2000 and 2002 I purchased 3 weeks to Sonatem Vacation Club and Marbella, paid 16,000 euros each one. for many years that my financial situation has changed for the worse and then I asked Marriott the ability to resell my weeks, after 12 years but this seems almost impossible. Since I changed my financial situation, despite having always paid the maintenance costs, I can not deny that I have problems to continue to do so, but Marriott does not want to know anything of this, I pay or lose the property. Two weeks ago I received a letter from Marriott, which contained an offer to buy my week at the Gold Sonatem, offered 4,200 euros, the same week 12 years ago I paid almost 17,000 euros. But 12 years later, it should be worth more? So I wonder: what is the difference between a loan shark and Marriott? Mr. Luciano Passariello l.passariello@alice.it