Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Hanalei Bay Resort renovation (by Jeff N.):

We just returned yesterday (6/15/12) from Hanalei Bay Resort after a week exchange to HBR. The resort is under new management (Trading Places) and from the owners we spoke with they are pleased with the positive changes Trading Places is making. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the grounds, pools etc. are beautiful and well maintained. One note is the pool waterfalls were not operating and I am not certain when they will be repaired, but that did not take away from the beauty of the resort, when fixed it will only add to it. We were in a one bedroom, which was nice and had some more recent updating than the one my daughter and husband were in. The units were clean, just dated with some wear. I'm told that two units have been completely updated (we asked to see them, but couldn't because they were occupied). Additionally we were told by owners that all the units should be updated by the end of 2014. Apparently they are paying a special assessment to update the units with two installments to go. The restaurant reconstruction has not yet begun. From our perspective we would stay there again. We loved the grounds, pool, views and Princeville area.