Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Is there any EFFECTIVE way to dump a wyndham timeshare...??? (by Jeff F.):

Don, I would not say never as everything you do you have to pay upfront, Your time, Gas, shoes, Attorney's, just about anything except a real estate agent and Trucking Companies. Even a service such as Red week requires upfront to try and sell or rent, but think its a great service. Probably the best way is to really figure whom is a good company and whom is not instead of blanket statement to all companies or attorney's that charges upfront. Really comes down to if they can provide the service they say and then how to know if they are good at it? Right? The better question, which ones can? I think this would help people allot more if something was done in this area. However, you bring up a good question, Wonder if Red Week or any other company would do all there services for free until the services was provided for. Example, I'm in the trucking business and this is exactly what happens. We do not get paid until the shipment is delivered. Could Red Week or other service companies survive if this was the case? Probably not due to the nature of the business needing to collect upfront, because only a certain percentage does actually come to a transaction, but in my bizz you have to preform first to get paid. Just think its the nature/type of the bizz to how a business charges it customers, whether its up front or later.