NetManagement Group

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: NetManagement Group (by R P.):

patrickt11 wrote:
Good discussions above -- good for everyone who is totally skeptical about all these guys. In addition to all the other signs and checks you can use (detailed in a message I posted on December 20,2012), here's one that I GUARANTEE will stop the scammers in their tracks: ask where they live -- yes, their actual address --it's only fair, since they have your address --, so you can check through a Google search. There are numerous free ways to come up with "real" people names -- social media sites, phone numbers, home addresses, any news items in local papers, etc. It's pretty hard for a legitimate person nowadays -- especially one supposedly in business -- NOT to have some internet presence. ALL these scammers use aliases -- which won't show up (unless they really have gone to great lengths to register their home or phone number in a fake name). Again, I guarantee that this will cause a very long pause, then very likely a hang-up. Voila -- there's your "proof," as if you needed anything more, that the contact was working a scam.

With all due respect .... it doesn't matter what their real name or address is ..... if they ask for any type of upfront fee then there a scam, period .... that's all the proof you need.