Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort management has changed from Southwind to the Colonnade (by Vicki L.):

We paid our MF in January, and sent in the deposit to II form on Feb 6th, I still do not have a deposited reservation to II. This is the first year we have ever had a problem, we own EOY odd, My husband has talked to Curtis several times this week trying to get this deposit taken care of. Evidently the property is being managed by a father and his 2 children. The are taking care of processing requests from the Colonnade to RCI and ignoring requests from the GR to II deposits. I don't understand how that all works and read on another site about the bankruptcy and FQ properties and MAYBE they own and MAYBE they don't own anything? I was trying to see if we were in the same boat at the Grand Regency. If this isn't resolved soon, who would be best to conatct to figure it out. My next move may be to call the state attorney general