Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort management has changed from Southwind to the Colonnade (by Krazy E.):

By law we are responsible for the fees. But by law, we are also due the product that we are paying for. And many of us have paid for several years with zero use of the property. This is not a one way obligation. We aren't contractually obligated to pay fees for eternity without reasonable use of the property. Our legal obligation to continue paying was terminated when Inderjit sidestepped the elected HOA, assigned his own company to act as HOA, collected MF's, misdirected MF's to his various other entities (the last one I paid ended up going to Celebration Cove) and broke our trust and most certainly the contract.

Good Management and the lender do not want you to think for yourself. They want to scare you with "credit/collection" to keep you paying your fees. The lender is hosed (as they should be, for loaning money to Inderjit Grewal) if nobody pays. The lender want to keep units "sold" and keep income flowing to help offset their losses for a property they don't want to own in the first place It has no value as is, so they have to keep stringing us along, get it into decent enough shape to sell and will be more then happy to sell it/us to the next Inderjit Grewal that comes along. You'll be doing this all over again in a few years. They don't want to start all over selling the whole property. I get it. But it doesn't mean I'm buying it or that I'm sending any money to them. They are going to have to prove to me that they have a legally binding contract that is still enforceable. I really don't think they can do that. If they want to test it in court, I'll be more than happy to oblige them and help set precedent by which any other GR owner can tell them where to stick their invoices and collection threats. Do not kid yourself. Good Management is not trying to "Fix the situation". They're simply there for the $. They keep a cut of whatever they collect. Regardless of their name, they aren't involved out of kindness to help us out. It's all about the $. It's always about the $. You have it. They want it.

If they think any jury would hold victims of Inderjit's crimes bound to the timeshare contract and still beholden to Inderjit's lender, they might want to reconsider their position.

I would encourage anyone considering paying any type of invoice to Good Management to seek legal counsel. A few hours of an attorney's time is much cheaper than being told you are indebted for life to a timeshare management company whether or not they meet any of their obligations to owners or not. That's what they're telling you. And no contract works that way.