Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Is Key West Resorts by Owner.com legit? (by Edward K.):

To MH You did indeed return my funds a couple of weeks ago. I thank you for that, however why make me wait for 3 1/2 months? Sounds like a cash flow problem to me, having been in business for 35 years, there are ups and downs. I have sent a letter to various law enforcement agencies involved to inform them of the status. I am told that all they will do is take my name off of the list of complaining people that are owed refunds to. I won't be able to withdraw the complaint itself. In some cases, they may send you the list and tell you to pay up or it will be sent to a grand jury for its consideration. On another note, I feel very bad for the owners at "Summer Bay resort" that got wiped out by the sink hole. No doubt, the insurance company will try their best to get out of paying and the owners will be out or faced with large assessments to repair the damage, even if it can be fixed. In the mean time they can't use their time or exchange their units. Happened to me in the Bahamas when a hurricane destroyed our resort there a few years back.