Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

STOP PAYING THEM-I DID (by Philipa M.):

Hi - Glad to hear you got rid of your timeshare. We own ours and cannot find a company that will even take our money if we pay them to sell it! Good Buy Timeshare has been "processing" the sale for almost three years as we continued to pay Club Land' Or their annual fees. Now we hear they cannot meet Land 'Ors requirements and wont be transferring it. UGH. How do I get rid of this??!!!

johnp1123 wrote:
I sent Club Ripoff a registered letter about two years ago stating that I was prepared to go to court. I think I offered them $500. on a thousand dollar bill as payment to turn my timeshare back to them. Told them I had no problem flying to D.C. so they should either accept my offer or file in court. One or the other. They accepted. As part of the "settlement" I was supposed to not post anything online about them. (this is the 2nd time I have posted about them on Redweek) I now see on here that they are up to $1100. maintenance fees for that dump! STOP PAYING