Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Experience with RedWeek Full Service Team rental (by Herb C.):

Follow up: the deal did not happen. The owner had issues with the terms of the agreement and decided to cancel the listing. Who is at fault? Well, as the perspective renter, I was highly disappointed that the RedWeek agent never once called me despite my many emails asking her to call. I wanted to speak to her live because 1) she usually does not answer all my emailed questions and 2) her answers triggered additional questions. The emails went back and forth for 3 weeks. A couple of short live conversations over the phone could have easily compressed the 3 weeks down to a couple of days. If there was better communication, I could have saved the 3 to 6 hours that I invested in the process. Also, maybe we could have addressed the owner's concerns. Bottom line, I will never use Redweek Full Service rental or rent from it. The agent doesnt have the answers to the questions, and having an intermediary in the middle only slows down the communication and prevents trust building.