Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Question about Maintenance Fees (by Michael B.):

Recently my friend who owns three Marriott timeshares stayed in a Marriott Vacation Club Timeshare and had no housekeeping for the one week stay, Not even waters. I have two timeshares at the Marriott Aruba Ocean Club. Is there a separation of the housekeeping cost for timeshare owners verses those who rent the Marriott timeshare properties that down own timeshares? Marriott rents most of their timeshares to anyone as a hotel. Out of the $1,600,000 housekeeping charges for the 2018 Marriott Ocean Club Is any part of that amount paid for housekeeping not dedicated to only the timeshare owners? When I asked Marriott they told me look at the budget page of my timeshare thus really telling me to read it and weep. As a timeshare owner you get one brief clean up for a weeks stay in Aruba and PAY for additional housekeeping days. Perhaps this topic needs to be resolved ,and if not by Marriott, then as a class action lawsuit.